We went to work immediately and made an adapter for the lower vent. We also sealed off most of the vents on the back to keep the airflow tightly controlled by the TempMaster Pro. The result is very good! The cabinet smoker gradually approached 225 degrees with no overshoot and stayed at 225 throughout the whole 6 hours of cooking. We'll soon be releasing the adapter for Red Box/Backwoods Cabinet smokers. Stay tuned.
- Slow-smoked Huli Huli Chicken with TempMaster Pro and Weber Go-Anywhere at the Beach (Off-grid)
- 8 ft Extra Long Wire Meat Probe, Steak Probe Responsiveness, for TempMaster Pro, ThermoPro and iGrill thermometers.
- Cooking Store-Bought Pizza in Akorn Kamado - Temperature Settings and Fire Startup
- TempMaster Pro is "No Overshoots" BBQ Temperature Controller for Any Types of Enclosed Grills
- Total "Hands-Off" BBQ Session with TempMaster Pro Temperature Controller and Char-Griller Akorn Kamado for Some Amazingly Smoked Ribs
- Red Box/Backwoods Cabinet Smoker and TempMaster Pro Controller Are Now Paired
- Akorn Kamado 22" Searing Tray, Half Moon, Waterjet Stainless
- Turn Your Weber Go-Anywhere into a Precise Charcoal Smoker with TempMaster Pro Grill Controller
- The EASIEST way to start smoking with your Kamado Joe Classic and TempMaster Pro Temperature Controller
- Handy Battery Power Box for TempMaster Pro BBQ controller
Posted by Daz on 4/4/2019 to Smoking All Day