A Charcoal Smoker, A Tailgater and A Steak Searing Station.
It goes where the party goes! 275 sq in cooking surface can easily keep up with a 6~8 person party. It's cooking area and endurance is comparable to 18" Kamado Grills but much lighter at only 30 lb. Rectangular shape also makes it more convenient to cook with. If powered by a battery bank (optional), it can provide off-grid cooking for more than 20 hours.
This is for the Grill only, no controller is included. Pictures may show optional controller.
Easy to Clean
Unlike traditional Kamado Grills' cumbersome ash tray, Kamado-Go's drawer ashtray offers a much simpler way to remove the ash. Just pull out the ash drawer and dump it. Tilted Heat Deflector also functions as a drip pan with slit for collecting grease.
Click the icon to download the TempMaster Controller Start-up manual
Click the icon to download the Kamado-Go Grill Start-up manual
What's In the Box
- Kamado-Go Grill with Folding Side Tables
- Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel Cooking Grate
- Tilted Heat Deflector/Drip Pan with Grease Collecting Slit
- Three probes Included - 1 x Grill Probe, 1 x Long Meat Probe and 1 x Short Meat Probe
- Custom Hardshell EVA Carry Case for TempMaster Controller
- High Temperature Silicone Air Hose
- Users Manual